Saturday, May 9, 2009

I've come to the conclusion....

So after clearing out the basement today, I have come to three conclusions.

1. We have TOO MUCH STUFF! I know I have said this before, but we DO!! I can't believe how much stuff we moved out of the basement today, and about 90% of it, we use rarely, if ever! All I can say is that all of that stuff WILL NOT be going back into the basement, I am going to go through it all, and get rid of as much as I can!

2. We need a bigger house. Even if we go through and pare down as much as we can, we will still have 6 (soon to be 7) people living in a 900 sqf house! Unfortunately, until we can afford to build and move onto our property, we are stuck here!

3. We need to re-organize, and make better use of the space we DO have. As I said in #2, moving is not an option right now, so we have to make the best of what we have. I KNOW there are areas of the house that could be put to better use, so I need to get on it, and re-organize!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...