Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bedroom Cleaning and Basement Progress!

I'll start with the basement progress. Since moving everything out last weekend, Gairod has been working hard on tearing down the walls! He is doing great, and is almost done! Next he will have to rip out the old wiring. That will be another not so fun task, but hopefully he will get it done quickly!

I have completely had it with Jade's bedroom. It is a HUGE disaster, and I have gone in several times to try and start organizing and cleaning it out, but I just end up overwhelmed, and don't know what to do with anything! SO, I have decided, that I am going to put EVERYTHING into green garbage bags, except her furniture and clothes. Then I am going to go through each bag individually, and get rid of as much stuff as I can, and organize and put back the rest. I am hoping to get at least some of this done this weekend, since we have no plans for the long weekend.

So that is my update! We've just been busy with regular stuff, and still waiting for some nice Spring/Summer weather so we can start doing some more stuff outside!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...