Saturday, May 9, 2009

Making Progress!

I am so happy! We are finally starting to make some progress on the basement! Today my mother-in-law came over and watched the kids upstairs, so that Gairod and I could finish clearing out the basement.

We have pretty much everything out, at least everything that will be going out (obviously we need to keep the washer/dryer, and freezers down here!). Tonight we are going to move the computer upstairs, and then the basement is ready to start getting ripped apart! I am NOT looking forward to that part, and I won't even be the one doing it! I just KNOW that dust and dirtiness will make it's way upstairs, so I am really hoping Gairod can get it all torn out quickly, and move onto the building part!

I am still really nervous that it is NOT going to get done before the baby gets here, but I am TRYING not to stress about it, and just take it one step at a time. We are one step closer!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...