Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Schedule.....

So lately I feel like I am not getting a whole bunch of ANYTHING done each day, so I have decided to make a more structured schedule for my day!

We usually just kind of sit around with the TV on almost all day (WAY too much!), and I TRY to get a few chores done, but some days nothing gets done, the kids are bored, and I don't feel like a good mom or homemaker.

So I have broken down the day into half hour increments, and I am scheduling in things like playing outside, and doing coloring/playdough, as well as 3 half hour TV times. I am hoping to keep the kids happier, as well as get more done around here, while still getting my "breaks".

So I am going to try out my new schedule, starting Monday, for the next 4 weeks, while Jade finishes school. Then I will adapt/change it a bit for the summer, since I won't have to do things like drop off/pick up Jade from school, and she will be home all day.

So here it is:


Daily Schedule (Spring)
6:30am – Get up & shower (me)
7:00am – Jade in bath & Triplets up and changed
7:30am – Breakfast
8:00am – Triplets dressed & Jade morning chores
8:30am – Take Jade to school
9:00am – Work on chores (me) & Triplets play (**Except Tuesdays – Grocery shop**)
9:30am – Triplets color/Playdough & me chores (if possible)
10:00am – Play outside/walk
10:30am
11:00am
11:30am – Home/inside & Play (triplets) & Make lunch (me)
12:00pm – Lunch
12:30pm – TV (triplets)
1:00pm – Nap (triplets) & Finish chores (me)
1:30pm
2:00pm – Computer, Scrapbook, TV (me)
2:30pm
3:00pm – Pick up Jade from school
3:30pm – Snack & TV
4:00pm – Play (kids) & Start dinner (me)
4:30pm
5:00pm - Dinner
5:30pm
6:00pm – Bath/PJ's (Triplets) & Homework (Jade)
6:30pm – TV (kids)
7:00pm – Bedtime (triplets) & TV (Jade) & Evening Chores (me)
7:30pm – Clean room and ready for bed (Jade)
8:00pm – Bedtime (Jade) & Me time (computer, scrapbook, TV)

1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

WOW! Good work! I have been meaning to make a schedule like this for myself for quite some time! I work soooo much better on a schedule!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...