Sunday, May 3, 2009

Peeing on the Potty!!!


A few weeks ago, I bought potties for the triplets. I had no intention of potty training them right away, but figured it would be good to at least introduce them to potties, and let them sit on them once in a while. So for the past few weeks, they have been sitting on the potty before bath time, so only once every 2 days!

Well last night, Cole peed on the potty!! We praised him, gave him an M&M, and let him call Grandma to tell her! I honestly couldn't believe it, especially since I have always thought that he would be the last one to potty train, since he just seems the least ready. Then today, we just got back from breakfast, and he wanted to sit on the potty again. So of course then everyone wanted to! So I stripped them all down and let them sit on the potties. They all sat there and did nothing, so I started taking them to go get their diapers on. After I got the first 2 done, I came back to get Cole, and he had peed in the potty again!!!
I am still in shock! lol! Twice in two days!! So now I am debating whether or not I should start potty training more seriously?! I would really prefer to wait a few more months, but if Cole is at least making progress, maybe I should give it a try??!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...