Friday, May 22, 2009

Exhausted!!

I think I over did it a bit yesterday, with Jade's birthday party! I woke up this morning exhausted and sore all over!! Too much standing, bending, and just being busy with hostess duties!! I felt like I could barely function as I got out of bed and into the shower!

So my plan was to spend the day sitting on the couch, relaxing. Well of course Gairod called me at 8am and asked if I could bring some business cards into south Calgary, where he is working on a two day job, because he forgot them. It's a 1 hour drive there, and 1 hour back. Being the wonderful wife that I am, I said "fine, but you owe me BIG TIME!"

So after taking Jade to school, I went all the way into south Calgary and back, pretty much wasting most of my morning. The good part was that I stopped at Tim Hortons on my way back, and got an XL coffee, which helped me to stay awake for the rest of the morning!!

Then with Jade getting out early on Fridays, there wasn't enough time for the little ones to have a nap. So now it is 3:30, and they are all sitting on the couch with pillows, watching TV. I am quite sure Hayden is going to fall asleep, but the other 2 probably won't, so they will just be extra cranky this evening.

So I am planning on going to bed early tonight, to hopefully catch up on my sleep! Especially since tomorrow night Gairod and I are bartending a wedding for some friends, so I KNOW it will be a very late night, and I will pay for it the next day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...