Friday, January 29, 2010

4 Months Old!

My baby girl is 4 months old today! I can't believe it, she is growing up WAY too fast :(

She had her shots today too. Sage now weighs 13lbs 14ozs, which is about the 60th percentile for weight. She is 24 inches long, and is in the 50th percentile for length.

At her 3 month appointment, my doctor told me that we could start her on cereal at 4 months. But for some reason, I have NO desire to start her on cereal. That is odd for me, because with ALL of the other kids, I was so excited and started right at 4 months. With Sage, I think I will wait until 6 months. Maybe it is because I am afraid she will be my last baby, and I don't want her to grow up? I don't know. But I DO know that it won't hurt her, and will be perfectly fine to wait until 6 months :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...