Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bitchy

I don't know what my problem is, but for the last several days, I have been SO bitchy! Over the weekend I was picking fights with Gairod, and I have had absolutely NO patience with the kids!

I actually took a pregnancy test over the weekend, because I thought maybe that was the problem! lol! I get VERY moody in early pregnancy! I have also been more tired than usual, and somewhat crampy, with a sore lower back - ALL pregnancy symptoms for me. BUT the test was negative, so I don't think that is the problem, unless I am really early. It IS a slight possibility, since we have only been using protection about half the time ;)

Maybe I am PMSing. I have only had one real period since Sage was born, and since then I have just had a few episodes of light spotting for a few days. I am pretty sure I have not been ovulating.

I don't know what my problem is, but I do know I am tired of being in a bad mood all the time!

4 comments:

Special K said...

One possibility is pregnancy onset thyroid problems. I had my OB do bloodwork, but call around. You should definitely get tested. A lot of your symptoms fit my symptoms. If you google thyroid there are about 5 main symptoms, none of which I had, find an extensive list and see if it fits. I guess 20% of women have thyroid issues after or during pregnancy so my OB always tests if there's a chance. Just a thought. I waited forever and would have loved to do something about it 3 years earlier!

Jennifer Y said...

Lol, I have been tired a lot too and thought about taking a test since I only have had one period since having Haven! But we are pretty careful, so I really don't think I am. haha. Sounds like your husband is warming up to the idea of baby #6! :)

Jenn said...

Actually Jennifer, he still swears up and down that we are NOT having any more babies, but then he is willing to do it without protection half the time?! I don't get it! Maybe he *kind of* wants another baby, but only if it's an accident?! The funny thing is, now I DON'T want to get pg right now, since I am planning on homeschooling in the fall, so a fall baby would make it a bit more difficult! I would rather hold off now, and have either a Spring baby, or have one the following Fall! lol!

Special K - That is very interesting. I googled it, and you are right, I DO have a lot of the symptoms. I think next time I am at the Dr I will see if he will order a blood test for me - It wouldn't hurt to check it out, right?! Thanks so much for the info!

Mrs. Wilson said...

Your comment about being very moody in early pregnancy made me laugh. When I was first pregnant with CJ my hubby said he just knew I was pregnant because I overly....um moody ( I wont use the exact word he used) and that this was a major sign to him.

I second getting the thyroid checked.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...