Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Potty Training - Day 3

Today was another very successful day of potty training! :) When the kids got up this morning, Kadance and Cole's pull-ups were DRY!!! I couldn't believe it!

We only had 1 poop accident today (from Cole), and NO pee accidents at all! Kadance did much better, and was much more willing to sit on the potty today. Just before dinner, I was standing in the kitchen, talking on the phone to my mom, and Kadance came up to me and told me she needed to pee!! I was SOOO happy that she told me, without me having to ask her! :) Kadance didn't poop again today, but she did try. Like I said yesterday, it IS normal for her to go a day or two without pooping, so I am really hoping that she does tomorrow.

I think I can say that we are officially DONE with diapers!!! I now only have ONE kid in diapers, instead of FOUR! This is going to be SOOO much nicer on my grocery bill! lol!

I honestly can not believe how easy this has been! I was dreading it for so long, expecting it to be so hard, and now it seems like it has just been TOO easy! In some ways, I am still waiting for "the other shoe to drop", but I am really hoping that things continue to go smoothly. :)

4 comments:

Nothing shocks me anymore... said...

AWESOME! Sounds like you waited until they were ready and it clicked! My twins decided they wanted to train and they did it. Their own choice and it happened really quick. Continued good luck!

Jenn said...

I agree, I think waiting was definately the key!! :)

The Merry Band of Fife said...

Jenn, you make me feel bad LOL. I'm resisting working on pting my 2 year old and here you've done three in three days. Way to go!

Jenn said...

Melissa, don't feel bad! I resisted for a long time too! lol! I had such a hard time potty training Jade, that I was terrified to PT the triplets! But they are going to be 3 in two months, so I figured I better start. It was a total surprise that it has been so easy!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...