Monday, January 18, 2010

Finally some weight loss!!

I know I haven't talked about my weight in a while, but I figured you guys were tired of hearing me complain about being fat, but not really doing anything about it! ;)

Two weeks ago, I started eating healthier, and cutting out crappy snacks. That week, I lost 2.5 lbs! Then I decided that if I want faster weight loss, I need something a little more structured. I decided to follow the Weight Watcher points system. I used Weight Watchers when Jade was around 1.5, and I lost 30 lbs on it, in only a couple of months! So one week ago, I started again, not going to meetings or anything, just using the stuff I already had! This week I have lost 5.5 lbs! So in total, that is 8 lbs in 2 weeks! :) I am very happy with myself, and I am hoping to continue losing weight!

On another, somewhat related note, I have recently realized that I am very bad with starting things, and not finishing them. So, I have decided to add to my New Years resolutions! I am going to make an effort this year, to follow through with things that I start, or things that I say I am going to do! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...