Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just to clarify......

I just want to clarify something that has been bugging me. It was recently brought to my attention, that sometimes I might complain about something on my blog, and then I don't come back and talk about how it has improved.

I am talking specifically about Gairod. I have realized that I have often complained about how he doesn't help out enough.

I just want to say, that the main reason I have this blog, is for me to have a place to vent. I don't have a lot of friends in real life, and not a lot of people who I can talk to about a lot of the stuff I talk about on here. For me, the best way to work through things I am feeling or dealing with, is to talk (or in this case type), them out. I need to get them off my chest, and then I usually feel at least a little bit better about them.

Gairod and I love each other very much, but like most couples, we have our ups and downs, we have good days, and bad days. There are some times when I feel like he doesn't help out enough, I blog about it, (and usually complain to him about it as well) and then a few days later, he totally turns around and helps out a lot. I guess I never realized it before, but I never seem to come back and blog about when he does help.

So just to clarify, Gairod is a wonderful, hard-working husband. He loves me and the kids, and I love him very much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...