I am so happy to say that today was another successful day of potty training!!
Cole was my champ today, with 5 pees on the potty, 1 poop on the potty, and NO accidents!!
Hayden did VERY well, with 6 pees on the potty, 1 pee accident, and 4 poops on the potty. Poor Hayden seemed to have a bit of an upset tummy today, since he pooped 4 times, and it was very runny each time. But he managed to make it to the potty every time he needed to poop!! :)
Kadance was being a bit weird today. She peed on the potty 3 times, and only had one pee accident, but she was very resistant to sit on the potty today. I don't really know why, as yesterday she was fine with it. Today, every time we would ask her to sit on the potty, she would get upset and not want to. The 3 times she peed, I literally had to force her to sit on the potty, because she was dancing and crossing her legs, and I KNEW she needed to go! She also didn't poop today, which kind of worries me, since I have heard many horror stories of kids who are afraid to poop on the potty and end up totally constipated and it becomes a huge issue. BUT, it IS normal for her to go a day without pooping, so I am not really worried yet.
They also didn't drink as much juice today, so that is why they didn't pee as much.
Overall, with this only being our second day of potty training, I am VERY happy with our success!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment