Monday, January 4, 2010

Sage's 3 month check-up!

Today Sage had her 3 month check-up. I can NOT believe that she is 3 months old already!!

The doctor said that she is doing great! She weighs 13lbs 5ozs, and is in the 75th percentile for weight. She is 24 inches long, and is also in the 75th percentile for length.
Sage has been my fussiest baby, and for the first while, I felt like I never knew what she wanted, or how to make her happy. I feel like after 3 months, I have finally figured Sage out. She is a much happier baby now, and I feel like I finally know what she wants - most of the time!
Sage is still sleeping for 10-12 hours most nights, but some nights she only sleeps for 8 or 9 hours, wakes up to eat, and goes right back to sleep for another few hours. Sage is wearing all 3-6 month clothing now.
As I was looking at Sage on the doctor table today, I was thinking that she can not possibly be my last baby. I am just not ready to move on. I love my sweet little girl SO much, and I am trying to savour every moment with her! ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...