Monday, January 25, 2010

:)

I am down another 4 lbs this week, YAY!!! That is a total of 12 lbs in 3 weeks!! :) I am FINALLY starting to get closer to my pre-pregnancy weight!!

I did however, part way through the week, find out that since I am nursing exclusively, I am supposed to be having 10 extra points A DAY!!!

Since someone borrowed my WW book, and never returned it, I am using a photocopy of the food points that I had, and I am basing MY points on a chart in the back of the food tracker books, that is only based on your weight. I KNEW that I was supposed to get extra points for nursing, but I thought it was only like 2 points a day or something, so I didn't worry about it! lol!

So for Saturday and Sunday I added on my 10 extra points each day. I was hesitant to do it, since I have been losing so well without them, and I really don't want to slow down my weight loss. BUT I also don't want to lose my milk supply. SO I have decided to try adding the 10 points each day, and as long as I am still losing weight, I will keep them. If I do not lose weight this week, then I will cut it back to only 5 extra points a day, and try that!

In other news, yesterday, I met with a lady from Calgary who homeschools. She has 4 kids who are currently doing Kindergarten, Grade 2, Grade 4, and Grade 7. She seemed very normal! lol! She showed me all of her Grade 3 curriculum. It was nice to be able to actually see some of the stuff I have been looking at on-line, and get someone elses opinion on stuff. She definitely does some things differently than I want to do, but it was nice to see what she does.

1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

Great job! And I'm glad that you found someone normal who homeschools, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...