So, I guess my sister went to the doctor, AND had another ultrasound today. They said that the baby is measuring smaller then they would like it to, but they can't seem to find any reason for it. So basically, she just has to wait and see. She will be having more frequent doctor appointments and ultrasounds to keep and eye on it.
In other news, I have my ultrasound tomorrow!! I am very excited, but also nervous! I am nervous because it is at the place that I am not to fond of. The ultrasound techs always seem so cold there, and they will never tell you anything. I really hope they will show me my baby, and give me pictures! I just want to see a nice, healthy baby!! Wish me luck!
1 comment:
Jenn: best of luck to you and your sister!! Are you hoping for multiples again? I hope the u/s techs at least let you see your baby(ies) heartbeat!! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment