Our parents know, so we are officially telling people we are pregnant!!
My mom called me yesterday afternoon. The first thing she said was "Is this for real?!" She sounded very excited! I said "Oh, did you get your mail?!" Long story short, she was very happy for us, and 'mad' that we didn't tell her sooner! lol!
Tonight Gairod got impatient, and called his parents. He told his dad, who was very excited! His mom had gotten the mail earlier today, but hadn't had a chance to show his dad the poem yet, so that is why he didn't know! They both sounded happy for us!
I feel so relieved now that they know, and are happy about it! I feel like a huge stress has been lifted off of me :)
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! I love know others are pregnant! Hope you a feeling well!
Post a Comment