So I had my ultrasound this morning, and it looks like we have ONE healthy baby!! After having a dream last night that we were having quads, I was quite nervous this morning! lol! I somehow lucked out and got an awesome ultrasound tech! The first thing she said to me, before even looking at my requisition, was, "So, how many do you think there is!" I said "We are hoping just one - I already have triplets at home!" She said "TRIPLETS?!?!" LOL! She was quite shocked! She was very nice, and showed me everything - The yolk sack, the baby, and it's little heart beating strong at 140 beats per minute! I am so relieved and happy! I feel much more confident in this pregnancy now! When I got home, I printed off my poem, and I will mail them to our parents later today! Then we just have to sit back and wait for the phone calls!!I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
My ultrasound - 7w2d
So I had my ultrasound this morning, and it looks like we have ONE healthy baby!! After having a dream last night that we were having quads, I was quite nervous this morning! lol! I somehow lucked out and got an awesome ultrasound tech! The first thing she said to me, before even looking at my requisition, was, "So, how many do you think there is!" I said "We are hoping just one - I already have triplets at home!" She said "TRIPLETS?!?!" LOL! She was quite shocked! She was very nice, and showed me everything - The yolk sack, the baby, and it's little heart beating strong at 140 beats per minute! I am so relieved and happy! I feel much more confident in this pregnancy now! When I got home, I printed off my poem, and I will mail them to our parents later today! Then we just have to sit back and wait for the phone calls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Im so happy for you!
Yay for a great u/s!! Now I had a friend who had 2 u/s at 6w and 8w and then at 12w they discovered twins!! so don't rule it out yet! LOL .... Congrats honey, so happy for you!
Post a Comment