Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tired of feeling queasy!

So it has been exactly one week since I started feeling nauseous! And I can officially say - I am sick of it!! At first I was kind of glad, since it is more reassurance that the baby is doing well, but now I am SOOO tired of feeling sick ALL THE TIME!! I haven't actually pucked, I never have with morning sickness, but I feel nauseous all day. I am hungry, but the thought of food makes me queasy! Trying to make meals for the kids and Gairod is proving quite challenging, since NOTHING appeals to me! The only break I get from the nausea is when I am sleeping. I am really hoping to only have another week or two of this, and then HOPEFULLY I will start to feel better!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I was SO sick the first trimester! Those preggie pops really do help! Of course they only work while you are eating them...then its back to feeling quezsy!

It will all be worth it! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...