I seriously can not believe that my babies are less than a month away from being TWO!!!! On the 5th they turned 23 months old. To me, two always seems like the true end of babyhood. I am sad that they are growing up, but also happy that they are becoming more independent. I find toddler hood to be a very bitter-sweet time!
I weighed the triplets on Monday, and here are their stats:
Kadance is 23lbs, 5ozs. She is in the 10th percentile for weight. I did not get a height measurement for her, because she WOULD NOT lay down!
Cole is 26lbs, 14ozs. He is 33 1/2 inches tall. He is between the 25th and the 50th percentiles for both height and weight.
Hayden is 26lbs, 10ozs. He is 32 3/4 inches tall. He is between the 25th and the 50th percentile for weight, and between the 10th and the 25th percentile for height.
No comments:
Post a Comment