I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Not so good news about my sister :(
So my sister had another ultrasound today, and in the last week, the baby has not grown AT ALL. She has to go to her doctor tomorrow, and they will give her steroid shots for the babies lungs. They said that they will be delivering her in the next 2 - 4 weeks. She will be 32 - 34 weeks. As of right now, that baby weighs about 2 pounds. They are going to do ultrasounds every 4 days, in hopes that there will be some growth, but said that she will not be going past 34 weeks. She is freaking out and scared that her baby won't make it. PLEASE say a prayer for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH NO! Poor girl! Thoughts and prayers going out for a safe delivery and baby to get growing!
Sorry I don't know the whole story, maybe I should go back and read more. But just thought I would let you know, my sister had her little girl at 27 weeks and she weighed 2lbs.5oz. And she is a perfectly healthy and doing great she is now almost2 years old! I'll keep her in my prayers
Post a Comment