Monday, February 23, 2009

Lily was transferred!!!

YAY! My sister just called me, and Lily was transferred to the PLC NICU!!! That is so awesome! It is a level 2 NICU, which means she is doing good, and it is closer to drive to!! It's also where my babies were, so I definitely have a soft spot in my heart for it :)

4 comments:

Cait said...

That is great to hear! Glad to hear your pregnancy is doing well also, are you going to try to find out what you having?

Jenn said...

Hey Caitlin, No we are not going to find out. I didn't find out with Jade and I "half" found out with the triplets (found out that there was a mix, but not exactly how many boys/girls). The planner in me want to find out, but I also love the surprise!

MEG said...

I am so happy to find o your blog,(through caitlin) it is really fun to read. I can't imagine having triplets, and congrats on your next baby, you are going to have such a beautiful big family, my husband wants 5 but I think your way of doing it is better, for me to have that would be 27 more months of pregnancy! I hope your sister continues to do so good. I am sure caitlin has told you about our sisters baby, and she is almost two and crazy and perfect! I'll pray for her! your husband is a welder also right??

Jenn said...

Hey Meaghan! Glad you found my blog! I have been reading yours for a while :) I really enjoy being pregnant, so I actually would have liked to be able to do it five seperate times, but I wouldn't trade my triplets for the world! Yes Caitlin told me about your sister's baby, I am glad to hear she is doing so well now! And yes, my husband is a welder too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...