Today I am 10 weeks pregnant! That means I am 1/4 of the way done. When I think of 10 weeks, it seems like I still have so far to go, but when I think that I am 1/4 of the way done, it doesn't seem like long at all!
I am torn. I want to hurry up and meet my precious new baby, but I also want to savour every minute of this pregnancy, because I know it will be my last :(
I feel so blessed to be a women, to get to experience the miracle of pregnancy. To grow another human being inside you, is an indescribable feeling! Whenever I feel nauseous, or tired, I just have to remind myself, that I am truly blessed, and before I know it, I will no longer be pregnant, and I'll be wishing I was!
1 comment:
I really am so excited for you...and a little jealous...I miss being pregnant also...but not enough to do anything about it..hehehe
Sept.23 doesnt seem very far away at all! My boys were due Sept 21.
Do you have names picked out??
Post a Comment