Monday, February 16, 2009

I feel like I'm drowning.

I feel like I am drowning right now. I am so tired and blah feeling, that I have been getting NOTHING done. I literally mean nothing. The house has not been cleaned AT ALL in over a month, I am barely keeping up with the laundry, and I have hardly been cooking dinners. I cried to Gairod last night, saying that I am a horrible mother and wife. I haven't rotated the kids toys in several weeks (I am supposed to rotate them once a week), and all I do is sit around on the couch all day. I just have NO energy. I am struggling just to get food on the table, and diapers changed during the day. I hate this. Gairod tells me to relax, and that I need to rest. He says I am looking after 3 toddlers and growing a baby - of course I am tired! But I still feel guilty for everything that I am NOT getting done! I am afraid that I will feel this way the entire pregnancy, and then by the time the baby comes, our house (and our lives) will be a total disaster! I just want to get some energy back, and start getting some stuff done around here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...