Monday, February 23, 2009

1st Prenatal appointment

Today I had my first prenatal appointment. They just did the normal things; weight, height, blood pressure, pap test, etc. So it wasn't really very exciting! My doctor said that it would probably still be too early to hear the baby's heart beat with the Doppler, so we will wait to do that until next time!

I did get to book an NTS ultrasound though, so I will get to see my little baby again on Thursday, March 19th! I can't wait!

In other news, Lily is doing VERY well! They have been uping her feeds everyday, and she is gaining weight! She has had no complications or problems, so I am sure they will be moving her out of the level 3 NICU very soon! It's hard to believe she will be one week old tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...