I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Week 4
Okay, I will start off by saying that this week was doomed from the start!! My kids were all sick ALL week, and Halloween was on Friday! I might as well just get to the point - I gained 2 pounds :( I pretty much figured that I would gain, like I said the kids have been sick, so I have been stress eating and not exercising, because I have been so tired. Then there was Halloween, how is a person supposed to pass up on all that candy?! I'm just too weak! I told myself I could eat all the candy I wanted on the weekend, and then today (Monday) I have to get back on track! Well it is 2:30 in the afternoon, and I have already had too much candy! I think we need to give it away or something, because seriously, when there is junk in the house, I am setting myself up for failure :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment