Saturday, November 22, 2008

I HATE WORK!!

I don't even work, (well, I do, but not "technically") and I hate it!! It seems like we NEVER get to see Gairod, because he is always working!! I had great plans for this weekend; I wanted to get closet doors for the triplets room, get their toddler beds moved in, get the Christmas tree up, and go get bedding for our new king size bed! Well, last night Gairod had to work late. He got home around 9:30pm, had a bite to eat, and was in bed by 10pm, because he was tired. Today he is working too! He was out of the house by 6am this morning, and figures he will *hopefully* be done by 1 or 2pm, so most of the day!

I don't blame Gairod, it's not his fault, it's the stupid people he is working for! They always wait until 4pm on Friday, and then tell him that something has to be done for Monday! So he either has to stay late on Friday to finish, or go in on Saturday, or BOTH!! They don't seem to realize that he has a wife and kids who would like to see him and spend time with him too!! Grrrrrr!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...