Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Okay, Seriously!!!

I am seriously tired of sick kids!!! Every thing seemed fine over the weekend, Saturday morning they all ate a good breakfast, and aside from Cole still being a little cranky the rest of them seemed fine!

Well, Monday morning, Cole had some puke in his crib, but I am pretty sure it was just from coughing and gaging.

Tuesday morning, as soon as I opened the door to their room, the stench hit me! Poor Hayden was COVERED in poop, as were all the blankets in his crib!! The poor boy had had a major blow-out diaper! He continued to have diarrhea the rest of the day, as did Kadance. We managed to avoid any more blowouts, because I was checking their diapers every half hour! lol! I could tell Kadance wasn't feeling herself, because she was being unusually clingy and whiny all day, totally not like her! Shortly before bed last night Jade started complaining of a headache, and saying she didn't feel well, but she seems fine today.

Then there is today. When I went into their room this morning, I could again smell poop........AND puke! Poor Kadance was covered in both! Into the bath tub she went, and then I fed everyone breakfast. Well, as much as anyone would eat, none of them have been eating much the last 2 weeks. Kadance kept squirming and crying in her high chair, so I got her cleaned off and out. I was about to get her shoes and jacket on to take Jade to school, and she threw up at the change table. Luckily I had a bucket right there, so it didn't end up everywhere!
Hayden has been having diarrhea all day, and so has Kadance. Poor Kadance is very limp and just wants to lay on my lap, but she is also twisting and squirming and crying, so I am sure her little tummy is hurting.

I am so tired of all this. I just want everyone to get better! I hate seeing my kids sick and not feeling well, and not being able to really do anything to help them!
I am kind of glad I am not pregnant right now. All the poop and puke I have had to clean up lately would not be good for a sensitive smell and gag reflex!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh WOW Jen! I cant imagine! Poor babies! I hope they are feeling better soon! Have they been to the Dr.? Not that there is anything that can be done...Are they at least drinking fluids? I really dont know what I would do! I know the few times the boys have been sick I feel so horrible, they just lie around all day! We have never had a tummy bug though. Them not eating would scare me! And cleaning up poop and puke all day would not make me a happy mommy:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...