So this morning, a few minutes before I was going to go into the triplets' room and get them out of bed, I could hear the sound of little feet running around in their bedroom. I assumed that Kadance had taken it upon herself to get out of bed, so I figured I better go in there and get her, since their room is not toddler proofed yet! When I opened the door, Kadance was still in her crib, and HAYDEN was running around!!! OMG!! That didn't take long! Apparently he has been watching his sister and picked up a few tips on "how to climb out of a playpen"!! As I was standing there in awe, Cole proceeded to lift his leg up, and ALMOST climb out of his playpen!!
So I called up Gairod, and told him he better pick up some closet doors on his way home from work today, because we are toddler proofing the room and moving everyone into toddler beds!! It has to happen sometime, so we might as well take the plunge!!
1 comment:
You are gonna be an even more exhausted momma with three of them in toddler beds...Tyler won't sleep in his toddler bed -- we ended up converting his crib to a toddler bed (it's one of those that can be) and NOW he stays in bed! LOL...couldn't keep him in the crib though *sigh*
Post a Comment