Monday, November 10, 2008

Back on track!

Well, just as I predicted, my period started this weekend :(
But since I knew it was going to happen, I made the most of it and had more than a few drinks Saturday night at the wedding! I had a GREAT time, and of course totally regretted it Sunday morning when I felt like crap! LOL! Gairod was awesome though, and totally looked after the kids and let me sleep and recuperate! I love him so much!
We are on to a new week, and a new cycle! Everyone is healthy again (finally!), the Halloween candy is gone, and it is time to get back on track!
I have started my healthy eating again, I will start exercising again, and it is time to start trying to get some stuff done around here! My first project is the linen closet. I have taken before pictures, and when I get it done I will take after pictures, and post them! It is still hard to try and do stuff around the house (cleaning, organizing) even when the kids are all healthy and happy, just because of the age they are at! But I will try my best :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...