Well, I haven't posted anything in the last few days, because nothing really exciting has been happening!! Yesterday, my cousin's wife, Lindsay, came over for coffee. She brought her 6 week old baby boy, Lucas! Of course, that further fueled my need for a new baby!!
Today, I took the kids to Market Mall. I go there quite often for shopping, but they also have a play area with a bunch of stuff for climbing on, that is for toddlers/preschoolers, and it's free (always a bonus!). I have been meaning to try it out, but since I usually have such limited time to get into the city, shop, and get home to feed the kids and put them down for a nap, I have yet to try it out! Well, then I realized that the play area opens 1/2 hour before the rest of the mall does, so it works out perfectly for me to drop Jade off at school, head into the city, get there just as it's opening, let the kids play for 1/2 hour and then I can still get some shopping in too! So that's what we did today, and they LOVED it!! At first they weren't really sure what to do, cause we have never been to a play area before! But it didn't take long for them to get the hang of crawling through the tunnels and sliding down the slides! I am definitely going to make a point of taking them there more often! I feel bad because it seems like all we ever do is sit at home, and if we do go out anywhere, they are always strapped into their stroller or a cart!
No comments:
Post a Comment