The triplets turned 20 months old on Wednesday, November 5th! To me that just sounds SOOO old, so much closer to 2!
I took the babies (I guess I really should stop calling them babies soon!) in today to weigh and measure them.
Kadance is 20lbs 12ozs, on the 3rd percentile. She is actually down 3ozs from the last time I weighed her, two months ago, but I am sure it is just because she has been so sick and has hardly eaten in the last few days. She is 31 1/4 inches long, just below the 25th percentile!
Cole is 25lbs 1oz, just above the 25th percentile. He is 33 inches long, on the 50th percentile.
Hayden is 24lbs 13oz, on the 25th percentile. He is 32 1/4 inches long, on the 25th percentile.
I really can't believe how fast they are growing up. They are not my little babies anymore, they are walking, talking (kind of!) toddlers! It makes me sad to think how fast the last 20 months has gone by.
1 comment:
Just a quick hi, new to your blog, I am from Baby Center. I live in B.C. Your children are gorgeous.
Post a Comment