Before
I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Linen Closet
I did it! I got the linen closet cleaned out and organized!! This has been bugging me for some time now, as it was a jumbled mess! A few weeks ago, I measured and bought bins for all the stuff on the top shelf. It is all brand new stuff, wedding and shower gifts, so I wanted it in bins so that it is more organized and looks neater! I didn't have too much to do with the other shelves, there was a few things that needed to get cleared out, but not much! It might not look like much of a difference to anyone else, but it is a big accomplishment for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment