Saturday, November 8, 2008

On to another month :(

Well, I broke down and tested yesterday afternoon, since I have a wedding to go to today, and if I am not pregnant, I would like to be able to drink! I am really not an alcoholic, if fact I hardly drink at all, mainly only at weddings, and it just happens that we have had two in the last two months!

Anyways, it was negative, and today my temp went down, so I am sure my period is on it's way.

I am finding it hard this month. I think partly because there have been a TON of positives on the Large Family board at BBC in the last few days, partly because we will now be onto cycle #7 of trying (half way to the amount of time it took to conceive the triplets), and partly because the Doctor basically said there is nothing wrong, so I don't understand why it is taking so long!?
I am just tired. Tired of trying, tired of feeling so not in control. I hate wanting something so badly, but feeling like I have NO control over when or even IF it will happen. When is it going to be my turn?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...