Not much happening today, the kids all seem to be feeling MUCH better, Cole is still being a little crank though! I am feeling very behind and unmotivated again, after taking a week off from everything (eating healthy, exercising, cleaning, getting things done) due to the kids being sick. I am really hoping I can get back at it tomorrow!! I have been eating sooo much Halloween candy the last few days, it is disgusting! I am scared to see what my weight is tomorrow....
I really want to get back into organizing (I swear, it is a never-ending project!), and get things cleared out and simplified before the holidays! I was in Walmart today, and they were playing Christmas music! Can you believe it?! But it did get me thinking about the holidays, and how much I would like to get done before December!
No comments:
Post a Comment