It's funny how fast things can change! As of yesterday, Sage LOVES rice cereal! Before that, she didn't really like it, so I was only giving it to her sporadically. Yesterday, I put a tiny bit in a bowl, like usual, and started feeding it to her. She gobbled it all up, and started bawling when it was all gone! So I put some more in her bowl, and she gobbled all of that up, and AGAIN started bawling when it was gone! So I gave her a bit more, and then decided I better stop after that, so that her little tummy could get used to the new food. I am so glad she is finally not only liking it, but LOVING it!! :)
Now I am getting excited to start her on fruits and veggies as well!! :)
2 comments:
Maybe she'll have a full belly and start sleeping through the night for you!
Hey Jenn! Just wanted to say Hi! Im glad you are feeling better :)
Post a Comment