I thought it would be fun for Jade and I to make an Easter Egg pinata! We could fill it with foil wrapped chocolate eggs, and bring it to Kody and Kim's house when we go for brunch on Easter morning! Can you imagine how fun it will be for the kids to whack it open?! They are going to LOVE it!! :)
I also thought it would be fun to make Rice Krispy nests, so I did that tonight! The kids are going to be thrilled when they get to have one after lunch tomorrow! :)
During the MESSY paper mache process!
2 comments:
NOT crafty, you could have fooled me! Do you mind if I steal your paper mache idea? That is so cool, in our house I could replace Easter baskets with one of those and they could break it open instead! Nice work!
lol! No problem, someone else already asked to steal it! :) I thought it would be fun (what kid doesn't like to hit things?!), and easy! (an egg is the same shape as a balloon!)
Post a Comment