Monday, March 22, 2010

Basement!! :)


After what seems like FOREVER, our basement is finally done!! Well, it's not actually done, but it is done enough, that we are using it, and able to move the toys back in!! :)

We still have some stuff to do, such as baseboards and trim. But Gairod wants to wait until it is dry outside, so that he can paint and cut out there, so it is easier.

So for the last several days, I have been busy cleaning and sorting though toys. We have WAY too many toys, so I am getting rid of A LOT! I have decide to stick with fairly basic toys, that can be used with a lot of imagination. - The kitchen, the doll stuff, the tool stuff, the doctor stuff, and the dress-up stuff.

I have decided that when you have a lot of kids, you really don't need a lot of toys. They can play with each other. My kids actually play better together when they have less toys, then when they have a lot. More toys = more fights!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...