Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On a roll!

I feel like I have really been on a roll the past few days with getting my life back in order!

The kids have all been sick and cranky, yet I have still been really motivated to clean and get things done!

Today alone I stripped, washed, and put all the sheets back on ALL the beds, washed the towels, did a load of the triplets laundry, baked 2 loafs of banana bread, sorted some of the boys too small clothes, took pictures of them, and posted them on Facebook to sell them, vacuumed the whole upstairs, swept the floors upstairs, and swept the stairs.

You have to understand, that is A LOT of productivity for me, ESPECIALLY lately!! But I have to say, I feel SO much better when my house is clean and things are in order.

I am really hoping I can keep up this motivation! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...