Sick kids :(
Most of my kids are sick. Jade has had a cough for several days, and has had a fever off and on. Kadance has also had a cough and a fever. Sage has a cough and a fever, and has been quite fussy (aka - just wants to be held). Hayden is the healthiest, with only a cough. Cole has a cough and a fever, and this morning, he started throwing up. I am REALLY hoping that no one else catches the throwing up part. Coughing and fevers suck, but I can handle them. Throwing up, I HATE!!
1 comment:
Oh no!! I hope they start feeling better! Didn't you already just go through all this? That doesn't seem fair! I have yet to deal with throwing up kids ever, but I'm sure once I do I will just put myself in a corner and cry, I can't deal with throw up at all! Yuck!
Post a Comment