I am happy to say that my meds kicked in sooner rather than later, but I am still improving, not all better.
I wish I could say that I am all better, but that would be a lie. I am still struggling. Not as much as I was, but not doing as well as I would like to be. I realize it will take time. It has only been 2 weeks. But I just want to be all better.
I am happy to say that I can now get out of bed and off the couch, but I DO have to make a conscious effort. I still want to lay on the couch all day, but I can now make myself get up and get a few things done. Before, I felt like I couldn't even make myself do it.
I am hoping the weather getting warmer will also help me. I want to try to get out for lots of walks this Spring, as I think the fresh air and exercise will be good for the kids AND me. The key is making myself do it. I have a lot of plans and things I want to do, but following through has ALWAYS been a problem for me!
2 comments:
A friend of mine was really struggeling this winter... Mood changes, inability to get moving etc.. she started taking B-12 and that helped her a lot with the abiity to get functioning and stay productive.
ITs a slow process but you'll get there! I'm cheering you on! :)
Post a Comment