Sunday, March 7, 2010

Playing Catch-up!

I realize it's been awhile since I have blogged about anything "normal", so I will try to play catch-up, and fill you all in on some of what has been going on around here!

A few days before Sage turned 5 months old, I decided to try rice cereal with her. I was going to wait until 6 months, but since she has been sleeping so crappy, I thought maybe if I started her on solids a little sooner rather than later, it might help keep her full at night. So we tried it, but she didn't really like it. I have been trying every few days since then, and she is starting to get a bit better at eating it.


Just before her first taste of rice cereal - I LOVE Cole in the background! lol!
First bite!

NOT liking it! lol!
Get this OUT of my mouth!

Sage is now 5 months old. She weighs 15lbs 6ozs, and is 24 1/4 inches long. As I mentioned, she is still not sleeping through the night anymore, and the lack of sleep for me is frustrating.
Just the other day, I started putting Sage in 6-9 month clothes! I hate it! She is growing up WAY to fast!
The triplets turned 3 on Friday, but I will do a separate post on that! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...