Thursday, March 25, 2010

1st Tooth!!!

Sage cut her 1st tooth!! I can't believe it!

Tonight I was trying to feed her cereal, and she was being a crab, and wanted nothing to do with it. I had her in her Bumbo chair, on the table. She was crying, and I noticed a white line on her bottom gum! I said to Gairod, Oh My God!! I think Sage has a tooth!?! I shoved my finger in her mouth and sure enough I could feel a tooth cut through!!!

She HAS been drooling tons and chewing on stuff, but Kadance drooled for MONTHS before she finally cut a tooth. Out of the triplets, she was the first, and she was almost 8 months. Although, I just looked back at my notebook, and Jade got her first tooth just after 6 months, so I guess it's not so crazy for Sage to get hers just before 6 months. I am still totally shocked though! I hadn't even started checking her mouth at all! lol!

I have to say this honestly makes me sad. I am having a real hard time with the fact that she is almost 6 months old. For some reason, 6 months is really bugging me. That is half a year. I DON'T want my baby to grow up :( I HAVE to convince Gairod to have one more baby, Sage CAN'T be my last!! :(

2 comments:

Jennifer Y said...

I feel the same way about Haven being my last! Every time she outgrows something or I pack something away or she does something for the first time I feel so much anxiety and a "this CAN'T be the last time I use/experience this!" feeling! Sometimes it's super overwhelming!

And Jason keeps talking about how awesome of a garage sale we can have this summer with all Haven's baby things and I want to punch him in the face, LOL! And I'm so angry that he downgraded the space in our vehicle so that I can't fit another child in it!

Jenn said...

"I want to punch him in the face" - LMAO! That comment SERIOUSLY made me laugh! I feel the same way! I have been selling TONS of stuff lately - decluttering our house, but I REFUSE to sell any baby stuff! I am DETERMINED to have one more baby, whether Gairod likes it or not! Haha!
With us, we HAVE the vehicle space, we HAVE the bedroom space, and we HAVE all the baby stuff, so I really don't see what the big deal is with having one more! :)
I have been pushing him a bit harder lately, because I would really like to start trying at the end of summer, and hopefully have a baby when Sage is around 2 years old!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...