Poor Sage has a chest infection :(
I got my doctor to check her out on Tuesday, when I was in for my appointment, and he said he could definitely hear stuff in her chest, but at that point she wasn't too bad.
Today, the triplets had their 3 year check-up, and I got my doctor to check out Sage again, because in my opinion, she has gotten WORSE in the last couple days, not better.
He confirmed that yes, she has gotten "significantly worse" in the last two days, and most definitely has a chest infection.
So he put her on some antibiotics, and hopefully they will start to clear her up in a couple of days.
My poor baby! At least she has been surprisingly happy, just wanting to be held lots! Yesterday she slept most of the day, but when she is awake she is coughing, and SO wheezy/rattly sounding. I really hope my poor little girl starts to feel better soon!
1 comment:
I hope she feels better! Haven had the same thing a few weeks ago, no fun at all! She got a breathing treatment though that helped her out a lot and they sent us home with an inhaler to use whenever her breathing got raspy!
Post a Comment