Monday, March 22, 2010

Setbacks and Milestones.

We've had a bit of a setback with feeding Sage solid food. She was doing really good for a few days, and I was about to move her up to having cereal twice a day, and then she got sick. She was so congested, that she was having a hard time even drinking breastmilk, so I stopped the cereal for about a week and a half.

This evening, I started her back up on rice cereal. She is doing much better sickness wise, and I am hoping tomorrow to start her on cereal twice a day!




Tonight we hit a milestone. Sage rolled from front to back for the first time!! :) She did it 3 times! She had not rolled AT ALL yet, and is almost 6 months old!! I realize that is late, but to be fair, she really doesn't spend a whole lot of time on the floor. When she is awake, she is usually in her Bumbo chair, in her exersaucer, or being held!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...