Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sisters ♥

A couple of weekends ago, my mom took Kadance and Jade for a sleepover on Friday night, and then the boys for a sleepover on Saturday night. WOW, what a difference between having only the boys (and Sage, of course) and having only the girls! I LOVE my boys, but I tell ya, life would be MUCH easier with only girls! lol!

When the girls were gone, you couldn't even tell! It was just as noisy and messy as if all the kids were here!

When the boys were gone, it was like a completely different life! The girls were so quiet, and played so nicely together - I loved it!

Jade and Kadance painting together!

Jade ♥
Kadance
Sage ♥
Kadance and Sage - Matching dresses!

I have to say, before I had Sage, I used to think it was so dorky when people would dress their different age kids the same. But now that I have my two little girls, I have to admit that it is VERY tempting to buy them matching outfits! lol! Since they are both in the same size range now, I can buy EVERYTHING at Children's Place in a 6-9 and a 3T. When I find a cute outfit, it is hard to decide which little girl to get it for, so I have, on occasion, bought one for each of them. Yes, I am a dork!

1 comment:

Jennifer Y said...

Ahhhh, I LOVE them in matching dresses!! Sooo cute! If it were up to me and I had the money, my girls would wear matching clothes every single day, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...