Back in the fall, I started making a list of all the things I want to do for Spring cleaning. I basically want to go through my whole house, from top to bottom, going through and cleaning out EVERYTHING!
The last few months as you all know, I haven't really felt like doing ANY kind of cleaning, not even the basic stuff! Well, now I am finally starting to get the extra burst of second trimester energy, and I figure since it is April 1st, it is time to start on my Spring cleaning!!
I am embarrassed to admit, that I have never actually done Spring cleaning before. So I am really excited to go through and clean out a bunch of stuff, as well as totally clean the house, making it seem fresh and ready for Spring!
So I have made a huge list, with each room or area of the house, totally broken down into each individual thing that needs to get done. I figure if I do one or two things a day, within a few months (yes, I am actually going to give myself until the end of June to get it all done!) the house should be completely cleaned out!!
So today I am going to start with the top of our bedroom closet. For some weird reason, I always have this huge urge to go through and get rid of a bunch of my clothes when I am pregnant! I always stop myself, and say I will do it after the baby is born and I am back into regular clothes. Well, I have tons of clothes that I still have not worn since before I was pregnant with the triplets. Either I just don't like them anymore, they are out of style, or they are too small. So I am just going to get rid of them. When I (hopefully) lose weight after this baby, I will want to get new clothes anyways, so I don't know why I feel the need to hang on to stuff I know I am not going to wear!
No comments:
Post a Comment