I told you I would make up for my bad day yesterday! This morning I totally finished Spring cleaning the triplets' room! YAY! I am so happy and proud that I got it totally done in only 4 days (really, only 3 days of cleaning/organizing). Now I have to decide what to do next? I think I will do the linen closet, which should only take 1 day, then the hallway, again only one day, and then the bathroom. After that I will have to move onto the kitchen or living room - the 2 rooms that I am totally dreading!
I would LOVE to do Jade's room, since she NEEDS it done so badly, but I am trying to wait until we move her downstairs, and just do it then, instead of doing it now, and then having to clean it all again in a couple of months!
No comments:
Post a Comment