This weekend, Gairod and I are leaving on a mini vacation! We are going Sturgeon fishing, in Mission BC! We leave Sunday, drive all day, fish Monday and Tuesday, then drive home on Wednesday. Gairod's mom is going to stay at our house and look after the kids for us, so it will be a nice, kid-free, getaway!!
I am excited to get away, but also nervous about leaving the kids. We have left them before, but never for more than 2-3 days. I guess 4 is only one more, but still, it seems like so long!
I always say how much I want a vacation, just to get away for some peace and quiet, but when it actually comes down to it, I love my kids, and I like being with them! I always start to miss them shortly after leaving! Not to mention the fact that I never know what to do with the down time! lol! If I was at home at least I could get some stuff done, but when we are in a hotel I have no idea what to do! lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment