Friday, April 17, 2009

Linen Closet

I FINALLY cleaned out the bottom of the linen closet! That had been the next thing on my Spring cleaning list, that I haven't gotten to in a while! I have just been overwhelmed lately with everything that there is to do! I realize that we have too much stuff, and I am trying my best to get rid of whatever I can, but we also just don't have enough space! There are 6 of us (soon to be 7!) living in a 900sf, 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, house! It is hard trying to jam 6 peoples toiletries, towels, sheets, etc, into one small linen closet and one small bathroom. I can only get rid of so much stuff, and the rest we actually need!

I have also been trying to clean out and pack up the basement, so that Gairod can start working on it. EVERYTHING needs to be out, because he is going to be tearing down all the walls, and basically re-doing everything! AND this all needs to be done before September, when the baby comes!

So that's basically what I've been doing lately, trying to get a little bit of everything done. I also REALLY want to tackle Jade's room, since it is getting unbearable! I was hoping to get some stuff done this weekend, but now Gairod is going away to help his friend Dave set up bear camp, so I will be on my own for the whole weekend :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...