Thursday, April 9, 2009

One of those days....

I decided to take a break from my Spring cleaning today. It was just one of those days that didn't start out good. Kadance was up a 4:30am, woke up Hayden, and then neither of them wanted to go back to sleep! By 5am, we finally brought Kadance into bed with us, and Hayden went back to sleep in his own bed. Kadance tossed and turned and kicked me until I had to get up at 6:30am. So I started the day tired, and feeling worn down from all the crankiness lately. I don't know what it is, but the triplets have been SOOO cranky and bad lately! I have a feeling it's just the "Terrible Two's", but when you multiply it my 3, it can be a bit much to take, day after day!

Some days I wonder if we made the right decision going for baby #5, I mean, I have a hard time controlling the triplets sometimes, and they totally exhausted me! But then I just have to remind myself that they are 2 years old, but they won't be that age forever. It will eventually get easier (I hope!)!

Jade starts Spring Break tomorrow, so having her home for 10 days should be a BIG help! She is such an awesome big sister, and loves playing with the little ones, which frees me up to get some stuff done! SO, I am hoping to get lots more done on my Spring cleaning over the next week, which should make up for the "mental health day" I took today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...